CLX Communications Interim Report Q2 2015/2016
CLX Communications AB (Nasdaq Stockholm: CLX) today reported its results for the second quarter of it financial year (2015/2016).
October - December 2015 (Quarter 2)
- Net sales increased by 27% to SEK 273.5 million (215.5).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 27.9 million (35.4).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 26.0 million (34.4).
- Net profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 20.0 million (21.4).
- Diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.62 (0.71).
July - December 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 516.7 million (397.2).
- EBITDA excluding costs for listing on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange and revaluation of forward contracts portfolio amounted to SEK 55.3 million. Including these costs, EBITDA amounted to SEK 41.3 million (59.7).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 38.0 million (57.8).
- Net profit for the period amounted to SEK 29.2 million (33.6).
- Diluted earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.86 (1.12).
Significant events during the quarter
- On 8 October, CLX Communications' shares were admitted to trading on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. The offering price was SEK 59 per share.
Significant events after the end of the period
- The Operator Division has signed a global licensing agreement with Ericsson, whereby Ericsson will license CLX's SMS software solutions to mobile operators.
- The Enterprise Division has signed a framework agreement to provide cloud-based communication services to a leading social network service.
- The Enterprise Division has signed a framework agreement to provide cloud-based communication services to a leading internet service for professional networking.
- The Operator Division has signed a global agreement with SAP to provide SMS firewall solutions to mobile operators.
- CLX Communications signed a partnership agreement with Wirefast, a cloud-based unified communications specialist, to deliver enterprises with IoT connectivity and applications.
For additional information, please contact:
Johan Hedberg, President and CEO, Tel +46 8 32 75 10
Odd Bolin, CFO and IR Manager, Tel +46 70 428 31 73
A presentation of the interim report will be provided today, 17 February at 10.00 (CET). To hear this presentation, please call +46 8 535 278 36 stating Conference ID 142 835 371. To also see the presentation, please follow the meeting on your computer here: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/142835371
About CLX Communications
CLX Communications (CLX) is a leading global provider of cloud-based communications services and solutions to enterprises and mobile operators. Mobile communications services from CLX make it possible for enterprises to communicate globally with their customers and connected devices (Internet of Things, IoT) swiftly, securely and cost-effectively. CLX's solutions enable business-critical communication worldwide via mobile messaging services (SMS), voice services and mobile connectivity services for IoT. CLX has grown profitably since the company was founded. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has sales offices in more than 10 countries. The shares of CLX Communications were listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange (ticker CLX) on 8 October 2015.